Thursday 23 August 2012

Sunny Leone Pelted with Eggs. . . . Oh

Sunny Leone Pelted with Eggs
@ Jism 2

Sunny Leone took to her Twitter while promoting her latest film “Jism2″ to post this incident to her fans:

“4everyone who is @cinemax I’m sorry we won’t be coming.There R some mad people outside the cinema that have nothing better 2 do with their time”

“I like to eat eggs not wear them!! Haha I love you all for the support and I look forward to coming back and meeting all of you!”

“Not sure why SOME people have this type of hatred in their hearts. I know this is not you my fans. All of us were looking forward 2 seeing you”

Sunny went on to reply to a fan that simply wanted to see Sunny and had his heart broken.. her reply “it broke mine too!!”

In keeping with a positive spirit Sunny continued with “You all are so amazing for coming out. I wish there was something we could do!”

“Its people like them who ruin situations as positive as this one. I feel bad”

“I never want to disappoint you guys ever!!! But there are people wanting to distrupt the cinemax and we don’t want that.”

Sunny had posted this message prior to arriving “ See you for #jism2 promotions at Cinemax, Banjara Hills at 5 pm and Cinemax, Cyberabad at 6pm. Will meet you if you buy tickets. Hehe :) ”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...